House Van Saar is the technological powerhouse of Necromunda, its artisans and armourers creating the finest weapons and wargear of all the clans, meaing all fear a Van Saar Gang rightly so. Their staggering power, however, is built around a dark secret, their are flaws in their understanding of technology which bathes them in radiation that is slowly killing them from within.
The Van Saar Gang multi-paret plastic set allows you to assemble a Van Saar gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive and is a set of 10 plastic miniatures. They’ve been designed to provide you with a huge amount of variety and options in assembly, meaning every gang can be unique.
Inside the box you will find:
- 2 each of 5 body designs with each wearing armoured bodygloves, which can be assembled in 2 recommended ways
- Body 1 can be armed with a lasgun and power knife or a suppression laser
- Body 2 can be armed with a plasma gun and shock stave or a rad cannon
- Body 3 can be armed with a lascarbine or a lasgun
- Body 4 can be armed with a combi-weapon (lasgun/melta) and Hrystrar pattern energy shield or a lasgun
- Body 5 can be armed with 2 plasma pistols or 2 laspistols
- 20 heads: 12 bare, 8 helmeted which can be attached to any body you wish
- 10 pairs of shoulder pads
- A selection of grenades, pouches and equipment for adding detail to the miniatures
Supplied unpainted and requires assembly with ten 25mm Round bases, which feature sculpted textures that match the game board’s aesthetic.