White Dwarf November 2019 is Games Workshop’s premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month such as new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to in November’s issue:
Your questions answered!
Worlds of Warhammer
Andy Clark has stolen Phil Kelly’s quill and ink this month to write about all things Warhammer 40,000. It’s dark. Really dark. Skulls are involved.
Inside The Studio
What have the Design Studio’s hobbyists been up to this month?
- Echoes From The Warp: Robin hands his regular column over to James Gallagher, who discusses Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team.
- Index Imperialis: Inquisition: Background and rules for using the forces of the Inquisition in your games of Warhammer 40,000. Heretics will be purged!
- Agents of the Inquisition: Whet your converting appetite with a gallery of kitbashed Inquisitors and their retinues.
- Wyrm Hunt: Inquisitor Valir faces unexpected threats in this short story by Jordan Green.
- Dawn of the Era Indomitus: Let the Torchbearers light the way in this guide to the early period of the Indomitus Crusade.
- Galactic War Zones – Deserts and Ash Wastes: Background research, hobby and painting advice for the galaxy’s most desert-ed places!
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR
- Rules of Engagement: Jervis is joined by Sam Pearson to talk about the development of Warcry.
- On the Mawpath: The Warhammer Age of Sigmar team present new background for the ogors, along with new rules for taking them on campaigns.
- Hunger Pains: In this short story, Ogor Tyrant Klobb Bloodbelly and the Cracked Rib Warglutt have been feasting on rocks for a while now. However, a tasty meal has just been brought to their table…
- A Tale of Four Warlords – The Stormvault Warlords: Our four warlords are steadily gearing up for war, having played their first games. Their armies are all looking pretty sizeable, too!
- Battle Report – The Battle in Beastgrave: David Sanders and John Bracken – the guys who developed Warhammer Underworld: Beastgrave – take each other on in a Battle Report.
- The Apex Predator: Become the Ur-Predator in this new game variant for Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave!
- Path to Victory: David Sanders provides some in-depth tactics for the warbands in Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave.
WARHAMMER 40,000: KILL TEAM
- Unexpected Encounter: As if fighting the enemy wasn’t hard enough in Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, now an Ambull has turned up!
THE HORUS HERESY
- Army Feature – Sons of Fulgrim: Andy Hoare showcases his colossal Emperor’s Children collection and explains why they’re his favourite Legion.
WARHAMMER QUEST: BLACKSTONE FORTRESS
- The Kiss of Death: What would happen if a Harlequin Solitaire entered the Blackstone Fortress? These new solo-play rules allow you to find out for yourself!
MIDDLE-EARTH™ STRATEGY BATTLE GAME
- The Hero of Esgaroth: Jay Clare explains why he’s such a fan of Bard the Bowman, as well as how to get the most out of this noble hero in your games.
- The One-man Crusade: Dan Abnett joins us to chat about his latest project – the new edition of The Sabbat Worlds Crusade book.
This issue is sleeved and includes some free pack-ins – specifically, a free card for Adeptus Titanicus, Blood Bowl, Aeronautica Imperialis card and Warhammer Underworlds.