White Dwarf 486 is Games Workshop’s premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content every month – including new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests, and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to in the March issue:
- Contact! Letters, questions and pictures of miniatures sent in by you, our readers.
- Inside the Studio: The studio’s Warhammer Underworlds league hots up.
- Flashpoint Herald of Misery: The Invasion of Lume IV: As the Herald of Misery enters the Lume System, Rhalion puts his plan into action. This Boarding Actions extravaganza offers a swathe of background and new rules – including rules for playing games in the conveyor carnage of a working manufactorum, with 6 bespoke Manufactorum Mayhem Missions, as well as full Boarding Patrol rules for Strike Force Rhalion, featuring two unique Enhancements and six Boarding Action Stratagems.
- Flashpoint Herald of Misery: The Tainted Ark: Grand Ark-itect Mark Bedford showcases the board he built for the Herald of Misery, including hints and tips on how to paint the space hulk’s corrupted innards!
- Ground Truth: We provide analysis of another Arks of Omen mission, this time Hunt the Damned from Arks of Omen: Vashtorr.
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR
- Flashpoint Rondhol: Blood Will Out: Korghos Khul and the Goretide carve a path across Ghur. There will be blood.
- Flashpoint Clash: Bark and Brine: Realm Rules and a campaign for underwater battles between Idoneth Deepkin and Sylvaneth. You need to read it to be-leaf it!
- Regiments of Renown: Mercenaries of great fame (or infamy) wander the Mortal Realms, selling their services to the Grand Alliances. Call upon a Regiment of Renown! Provides matched play rules and points costs for six upcoming products which allow Warhammer Age of Sigmar players from across all four Grand Alliances to field Regiments of Renown in their armies as allies.
- Fantastic Warhosts: Orruk Warclans: We’ve been assembling the best Orruk Warclans from around the studio to help with modelling and painting inspiration for your very own Waaagh!
- Duty and Survival: Te’cha’s kinband encounters many enemies within the confines of the Gallowdark.
- Excess Enemies: Grab your friends – we bring you rules for multiplayer Kill Team battles, including 6 all-new missions (3 each for 3 and 4 player games).
- Operation Briefing: Elliot Hamer takes us on a tour of a space hulk. Travel insurance not included.
- The Har Kuron Hurricane: Gryselle’s Arenai are back, this time in Warcry as Bladeborn Fighters, with fighter profiles for each of the 5 miniatures in the warband, along with unique reactions and abilities for use in games of Warcry.
- Glory Points: Dave Sanders embarks on more Nemesis deck building, this time with Gryselle’s Arenai and Beastbound Assault.
- The Battle for Sump City: The fate of Sump City is decided in part two of the studio’s Succession Campaign.
- Grombrindal: Ancestor’s Burden – High Airs: The second part of the ongoing Grombrindal serial from Chris Thorsten continues as Kharadron pirates join the race to Karak Thorga.
- A Tale of Four Warlords: We begin the search for our next warlords. Let the challenges begin!
Each physical copy of issue 486 comes with a cardboard insert including seven Fighter and Ability Cards for using Gryselle’s Arenai in games of Warcry, one White Dwarf Paint Recipe Card, and six Conveyor Belt cards for use in Warhammer 40,000 Boarding Actions games.
There are no reviews yet.