The Soul Wars are over, but a new conflict brews in the Realm of Beasts.
It is a time of great change in the Mortal Realms. A surge of life sweeps across the eight realms to force back the tide of death left in the Necroquake’s wake, and the forces of Order waste no time in laying claim to the newly rejuvenated land. But with Kragnos, the End of Empires, released from his prison and leading a vengeful rampage across Ghur, the Stormcast Eternals must fight their toughest battles yet to safeguard the pioneering Dawnbringer Crusades.
Start playing Warhammer Age of Sigmar with Harbinger – a starter set designed to help you embark on your journey with the world’s best fantasy wargame. With models, rules, guides to help you begin, and much more, this massive set takes the hassle out of kicking off your hobby – build your models, learn to play, and have hours of fun with a friend or family member.
This boxed set includes:
- 1x 80-page Harbinger Edition Book (Softback): Discover the lore of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as well as the background of the factions and units in the book. The book also contains several introductory tutorial battleplans that utilise the miniatures in the set, designed to teach you the basics of the game in manageable chunks.
- 1x 56-page Core Rules Book (Softback): Taking all the rules content from the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (available separately), this book is ideal for when you’re ready to expand your army and battle other players.
32x Plastic Push-fit Citadel Miniatures:
- 10x Stormcast Eternals: The chosen champions of Sigmar, plucked from their mortal bodies at the moment of their death and reforged as shining heroes clad in thick golden armour. Each Stormcast Eternal is a nigh-immortal warrior capable of fighting hordes of the fiercest monsters and emerging victorious.
- 1x Lord-Imperatant with 1x Gryph-hound: Lord-Imperatants are among the greatest of Sigmar’s strategists. Each is a formidable champion in their own right, their most notable strength lies in their ability to lead their forces as one unstoppable war engine. These models come supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- 3x Praetors: Praetor retinues are among the finest bodyguards in all the realms, linked to their ward at an arcane level. These models come supplied with 3x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
- 5x Vindictors: Dauntless warriors of the Redeemer conclaves, the Vindictors are the shieldwall upon which the forces of ruin shatter. These models come supplied with 5x Citadel 40mm Round Bases.
22x Kruleboyz: Emboldened by the arrival of Kragnos and eager to spread beyond the borders of their ancestral swamps, the Kruleboyz are a vicious, cunning breed of orruk who enjoy nothing more than laying their enemies low with the sneakiest, most underhand tactics they can devise.
- 1x Swampcalla Shaman with 1x Pot-grot: Even for Kruleboyz, Swampcalla Shamans are foul creatures. These spell-flingers have an innate connection to the mires they inhabit, which they channel into noisome spells of debilitation while brewing up vile elixirs to aid their green-skinned kin. These models come supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base and a Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Base.
- 10x Gutrippaz: Gutrippaz form the slimy heart of the Kruleboyz. These mobs of spear-wielding greenskins are known for their vicious kunnin’ and the spiteful amusement they find in laying low the enemy with their wicked, poisoned weapons. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
- 10x Hobgrot Slittaz: These malicious little brutes delight in eviscerating the foe with their slitta-knives and employing explosive devices pilfered from their duardin paymasters. These models come supplied with 10x Citadel 25mm Round Slotta Bases.
6x Warscroll Cards and 2x Allegiance Ability Cards: Quickly look up the stats and abilities of your Citadel miniatures with these reference cards. You’ll never need to go digging through a book in the middle of an exciting game.
1x Dawnbringer Bastion Cardboard Terrain Feature – using the upturned cardboard tray of the box itself!
A 30″ by 22.4″ Double-sided Gaming Mat: Transform any kitchen table into a war-torn landscape of Ghur, the Realm of Beasts. One side depicts the swampland home of the Kruleboyz in Thondia, while the other represents a dusty wilderness of the Ghurish plains.
2x Range Rulers and 10x Dice: These essential accessories cover you for movement, shooting, close combat, and more.
2x Rules Reference Sheets: Containing handy rules information for easy reference while learning the basics of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.