Inside War Zone Octarius – Book 1: Rising Tide a 120-page hardback book, you’ll find:
- Pages of lore documenting the shattering of the Imperial cordon by Ork and Tyranid forces. Find out how the Pankallis Sub-sector fell to war and discover Athocles Van Roth’s perilous gambit.
- An in-depth campaign system that you can use to explore the Pankallis Assault from the perspective of the overwhelmed Imperial defenders, the scheming Inquisition, the rampaging Orks, and voracious Tyranids.
- A host of Crusade campaign content, including Battle Traits, Agendas, and Relics, allowing you to track your force’s participation in this gruelling war.
- A codex supplement for Cadian forces of the Astra Militarum.
- An Inquisition appendix collecting nine datasheets, as well as rules for Ordo Hereticus, Xenos, and Malleus forces.
- A Tyranid appendix that collates all of the currently available rules for your Tyranid Hive Fleets, alongside a codex supplement featuring sub-faction rules for Hive Fleet Leviathan.
- Armies of Renown: rules and matched play content for fielding themed forces that provide a whole new way of mustering a Warhammer 40,000 army on the tabletop.
- Additional content, including fortification rules that represent the defences of the Imperium.
This hardback book also comes with a black 1/4″ ribbon marker.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this supplement.