The Slann Starmasters of the Seraphon foresaw danger in Beastgrave. Unchallenged, the presence of Chaos would transform the mountain into a colossal demigod whose power would wreak havoc across Ghur. To prevent this from coming to pass, the Slann sent a hunting party of skinks into the mountain, bolstered by the Saurus Oldblood Klaq-Trok. Their leader would be the gifted Skink Priest Kixi-Taka the Diviner, who bore an artefact that, if deployed in the right location, would compel the entire mountain to consume itself in self-destructive madness.
If you’re looking for a Warband that favours brains over brawn then The Starblood Stalkers are it. That’s not to say that they can’t deal out some damage when they need to but with their speed and skill they are ideal for quickly jumping on unguarded objectives. This set also contains universal cards for any warband in Warhammer Underworlds.
This set contains:
- 6x push-fit Starblood Stalkers miniatures – no glue required to assemble
- 6x fighter cards, representing each warrior in your games – Kiki-Taka, Klaq-Trok, Huachi, Otapatl, Tok, and Xepic
A further 62 playable cards (only available in this set) to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm, including:
- 12x The Starblood Stalkers objective cards
- 10x The Starblood Stalkers upgrade cards
- 10x The Starblood Stalkers ploy cards
- 10x universal objective cards, usable by any warband
- 10x universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband
- 8x universal gambit cards, usable by any warband
- 2x universal gambit spell cards, usable by any wizard