The Space Marines Primaris Repulsor armoured transport is a fierce combination of manoeuvrability and brute force. Due to the turbine array at the rear, it has incredible motive power and is held aloft by powerful anti-gravitic generators. It is so heavily armed and armoured that is doesn’t skim over the battlefield but instead crushes the ground below it. The tank grinds forward with a deep bass thrumming that reduces rock to gravel and fallen bodies to smears of gore and powdered bone.
The Space Marines Primaris Repulsor multi-part plastic kit allows you to assemble a Space Marines Primaris Repulsor, an armoured transport not only capable of ferrying 10 Primaris Space Marines into battle, but also defending itself with its vast array of weaponry at its disposal.
The Repulsor can be armed with:
- A turret-mounted heavy onslaught gatling cannon, which can be replaced with a las-talon
- A front-mounted twin heavy bolter, which can be replaced with a twin lascannon
- A pintle-mounted Icarus irontail heavy stubber, which can be replaced with an onslaught gatling cannon
- A rear-mounted Icarus rocket pod, which can be replaced with an irontail heavy stubber
- 2 Krakstorm grenade launchers, which can be replaced with 2 storm bolters or 2 auto launchers
The body of the Repulsor allows for numerous modelling options with 6 stowage assemblies, which are entirely modular, and can be configured in countless different ways with cases of grenades and rocket pods modelled open or closed. The top hatch can be modelled closed or open, if open you can place a Tech-marine in the hatch either pointing toward the foe or operating the pintle-mounted weapon. There are also the usual details you would expect lights, radar arrays, huge exhaust vents and an aquila displayed proudly at the fore.
Supplied unpainted and requires assembly with a transfer sheet and a Citadel 100mm Round base – this features a clear hover stand, which can be set at an angle, adding a certain degree of camber to your model.