Ork Air Waaagh! ‘Eavy Bommers are one of the largest planes used in an Ork Air Waaagh! Built with sustained bombardment in mind, they are recognisable by their distinctive engine sound which is deeper in pitch and audible over the drone of all smaller Ork aircraft. It’s not just the rumble of an engine, it’s the sound of doom.
The Ork Air Waaagh! ‘Eavy Bommers set has all of the optional extras than any self-respecting Mekboy would ever need, inside you will find:
- Two cockpits
- Four different designs of the dorsal turret gun
- Four designs of the nose turret gun
- Four designs of the engine
- Four designs of air intakes
- Two designs of dorsal plates
- Two designs of rear doors
- Four wing designs
- Two different tail configurations.
So, no matter how big your squadron gets, no two Eavy Bommers need ever look the same.
You also get a selection of:
- Wing Bombs
- Big Bombs
- Big Shootas
to upgrade your planes.
This 88-part plastic kit makes two Ork Air Waaagh! Eavy Bommers, and comes supplied with two Aeronautica Imperialis bases and two flying stems.