The Inaugural Blood Bowl Almanac compiles together Death Zone Seasons One and Two, with some fantastic content from numerous White Dwarf articles added on. An essential book for every Blood Bowl coach.
Inside the 140-page full colour hardback you will find:
- Official League rules: A guide to running a Blood Bowl league, taking you through drafting and maintaining teams, dealing with casualties, earning and spending Star Player points, playoffs and continuing into new seasons. Includes a blank roster/match record sheet
- Optional League rules: With these, you can handicap the amount of gold that top-flight teams earn, keep Star Players around longer, earn sponsorship deals, bring in infamous referees, cheerleader and coaching staff, use different balls, and set up exhibition matches
- 12 Star Players: Barik Farblast, Glart Smashrip, Kreek Rustgouger, Horkon Heartripper, The Swift Twins, Bo Gallanté, Willow Rosebark, Karla Von Kill, Helmut Wulf, Ripper Bolgrot, Scrappa Sorehead, and Madcap Miggz are all in here, ready to play for your team.
- Hall of Fame: The Bright Crusaders, Orcland Raiders, Warpfire Wanderers, The Greenboyz, The Grudge Bearers, The Celestial Comets, The Chaos All-Stars, and The Underworld Creepers are featured in this illustrious, glorious Hall, along with their history and team rosters
- More Stuff: Alternate rules for using Special Play cards, a compendium of player skills, an OFFICIAL reference for the teams available to play, a summary of all the Star Players and a selection of weather tables, all in one handy place
- An FAQ: This provides clarity on a number of rules based on feedback from the Blood Bowl community.