Inside the Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim Grand Tournament Mission Pack softback book, you’ll find:
- Two mission packs, each comprising nine missions each for Incursion and Strike Force battles, each designed to offer a wide array of challenges to players
- Warzone Nephilim secondary objectives, featuring three default secondary objectives for this Grand Tournament Mission Pack, bespoke secondary objectives for every Warhammer 40,000 faction, and a host of general secondary objectives for common use
- Dynamic new rules for allocating and generating Command points, as well as changes to choosing Relics and Warlord Traits
- Guidelines for setting up and playing a matched play or Grand Tournament-level competitive game, including suggested battlefield size, time limit, and how best to determine secondary objectives
- A blank tournament scoring sheet for you to photocopy and use, with an annotated example of how to fill it out
- The full core rules needed for matched play games of Warhammer 40,000, including a glossary and explanation of rare rules, as well as an introduction to the Battle Ready standard of painting for your miniatures
Take your matched play games to new heights with a wide range of secondary objectives for every faction, new rules for Command points, and a range of balanced and competitive missions. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the exciting world of matched play, Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim has something for you.