The Battletome: Sons of Behemat is a guide to Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s biggest army, a force where GARGANTS are your troops and EVEN BIGGER GARGANTS lead them to battle! In this hardback book, you will discover the hidden history of Gargants in the Mortal Realms, from their origins with the godbeast Behemat to their work as mercenaries with the Grand Alliances.
This 80-page hardback battletome contains:
– A history of the Sons of Behemat, including the epic deeds of their forefather, the godbeast Behemat
– Painting guidance on skin tones and colour schemes within the gargant race
– Allegiance abilities for the Sons of Behemat, including additional rules for Stomper Tribes, Taker Tribes and Breaker Tribes
– Includes rules of Mega-Gargant Mercenaries – enabling any Warhammer Age of Sigmar player to use Mega-Gargants in their armies
– Warscrolls and Pitched Battle Profiles for every miniature in the Sons of Behemat range