In thee 96-page Arks of Omen: Vashtorr hardback book, you’ll find:
- The ongoing narrative of Warhammer 40,000, focusing on the ambitions of a new and powerful Chaos Daemon
- Stunning photography of individual models and stirring scenes of battle, illustrating the forces fighting over the Rock
- Additional rules for using six factions in Boarding Actions – Adeptus Mechanicus, Death Guard, Chaos Daemons, Genestealer Cults, Tyranids, and Necrons
- Terrain component rules for Boarding Actions, detailing the effects of searchlights and camera networks, sentry turrets, and breaching robots
- Eight new Boarding Actions missions, plus a system for linking your games together into a Rock Besieged campaign
- Datasheets for Vashtorr the Arkifane, master of the Soul Forges, and Grand Master Azrael, reborn leader of the Dark Angels
With this book, you will also receive a code to unlock Arks of Omen: Vashtorr content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules and Arks of Omen: Abaddon to use the contents of this book.
There are no reviews yet.