Aeronautica Imperialis – Companion is an expansion book for Aeronautica Imperialis games.
The perfect addition to any Aeronautica collection, it contains new rules, aircraft, and factions for games of Aeronautica Imperialis, as well as collating previously published content from White Dwarf magazine into one handy volume.
Inside you will find:
- Rules for fielding a Necrons force in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, including three aircraft profiles, along with upgrades and Ace Abilities
- Rules for fielding the full force of the Asuryani in games of Aeronautica Imperialis, including four all-new aircraft profiles: Vampire Raider; Vampire Hunter; Nightshade Interceptor, and Hemlock Wraithfighter.
- Rules for fielding all four Adeptus Astartes aircraft, collated in print for the first time
- A collection of aircraft profiles for existing factions not previously available in print, including the Marauder Pathfinder, Marauder Colossus, as well as rules for Looted aircraft for the Orks Air Waaagh! and Gue’Vesa Auxiliary aircraft rules for your T’au Air Caste
- New and exciting ways to play, including expanded damage rules, allowing for more detailed air combat, new Ace Abilities, Limited Ammunition rules and a dedicated set of matched play scenarios
- A suite of campaign rules allowing players to track the progress of their squadron over a series of games from rookies through to highly skilled Aces.
Please note that you will need a copy of the Aeronautica Imperialis rules in order to fully use the contents of this book.